Wednesday, November 21, 2018

September in a Nutshell

Wow!  This school year has just been a blur.  I have fallen so behind on all things me but have done a fairly decent job staying on top of all things mommy and work.  I guess that's how these next few years will go.

Emerson lost another bottom tooth  #4.

The girls decided not to do soccer this fall and instead add on to their ballet. 
Emerson added a silks class and she LOVES it.  She can climb till her hearts content!



Julianna started ballet 2 and an ensemble class.  She will be practicing The Nutcracker for a Nutcracker Tea performance in December.  She loves ballet so much!






Christian decided to give baseball a try.  He is in a six week academy where they learn the fundamentals.





 

 He has also started piano on Thursdays while the girls are in their classes.



I needed this.  I feel like rush-a-saurous all day long.
 I love how much all three of them love school and reading.  We are at school for so many hours so I'm glad they are embracing it.  They read a lot!
She fell asleep in my bed reading.



Reading to a kinder buddy.



By Emerson - lessons from her speech class. (working on hard C and hard G)


Big news for this sweet girl!  She got her ears pierced at her eight year check up with Dr. Stevens.  She had to be super brave but she was ready.  They did it after her flu shot so I thought she would chicken out.  She really wanted earrings and did GREAT!




 Emerson was the star student in her class.  I love making these.  It's the only way I get to scrapbook these days.  Oh, how I miss scrapbooking.





No comments:

Post a Comment