Friday, August 29, 2014

I love this stuff

Julianna has become such a little artist.  They all love to color and draw but none as much as J.
Her pictures make me smile!  At school this week they learned about school supplies and Julianna said her favorite was paper because she likes to draw.  Christian said his was a marker because his friends like them  and he likes them.  He likes to stack them all together and use them as sticks to hit things...total boy!  He is our little builder.





This was after our trip to Grammy's.  It's C and J and E with Lydia and Isabella.

One Sunday after church we got Jesus.


 Christian's idea of a train!



They also love reading!  I love that they love children's books as much as I do.  Books are my favorite toy and we will never have too many books...Daddy.



This was a while ago but one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment