Monday, September 1, 2014

Four Years Old

We celebrated their birthday all weekend and a three day weekend at that.  They all had some gift cards to use.  They had a lot of fun picking out a toy and some new books.
Thanks Great Grandma Kitty and Barbara!




We couldn't leave Emerson out on the fun.



Chips and Queso was the dinner of choice.



The last day of our count down chain.

Thanks for the clothes Grammy!








Thanks Great Grandma Higgy!







They are getting so big.  I asked them some questions last year and repeated them this year.  This year's answers were fun.

Birthday Interview:
What is your name?  
Julianna Kay Dennis     Christian Frederick Dennis
How old are you?  
4      I'm still 4
What is your favorite color? 
 orange    blue and red
What is your favorite animal?
  elephant     lion and tiger
What is your favorite movie?
  Cars     cartoons
What makes you happy?
  movies     playing
What makes you sad?
   nothing     when my necklace is broken (from the dentist)
What is your favorite song to sing?
  Frozen     Lightning McQueen Song
What games do you like to play?
Hide and Seek with Dad     car puzzle
What is your favorite thing to do?
  penciling     I like to eat with my family very much and with my Grandpa.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
   a trampoline     I wanna be helping the firemans put out fire.
What is your favorite food?
  watermelon     I wanna eat fish.  Fish is my favorite food.
Who do you like to spend time with?
  You     Mommy and my Daddy too and my sister and my baby sister.
What do you do really well?
  makin' Mickey     riding my bike
What makes you laugh?
  You     playing peek-a-boo
What is the best time of the day?
  morning     summer and nap  (that's my boy)
What are you afraid of?
   ghosts     When Daddy plays monster
Who is your best friend?
  Christian     Mommy
What do you like to do with your family?
   hug 'em     control them to make noise
What do you love to learn about? 
 crayons     the sun - when it burns my eyes
Where do you like to go?
   Target     HEB  (our two frequent places)
What is your favorite book?
  Rio 2     Cars and Planes
If you had one wish, what would it be?
  to be a princess     I wish for a Power Ranger


4 is going to be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment