Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Vacation 2016 - Adventureland

On Uncle Matt's day off we went to Adventureland for the first time.  It was neat taking them to ride the rides I loved when I was little.  I was quick to show my age and get motion sickness and poor J must take after her mother.  She was a trooper though and kept riding the none spinning rides after getting sick on the hot air balloons.  Thank you Aunt Jess for being a great riding buddy!
We also had funnel cake, another of my childhood favorites, but no one else liked it.  A big disappointment until I realized I'd get to eat the whole thing by myself.





















Big smiles on The Raging River.  They are still talking about this one.




They loved flying the airplanes and riding the ladybugs, two rides I remember loving when I was their age.




Christian loved bumper cars and wanted to keep riding over and over again.


It was not busy at all so they didn't have to wait in any lines on the little kid rides and very short lines on the few adult rides they went on.  The weather couldn't have been better.  A storm moved in around 5:00 so we waited for the rain to stop in a little restaurant and then called it a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment