Friday, December 20, 2019

SEPTEMBER

This month we missed two days of school due to heavy rain and flooding.  Our area was okay. We went out to survey any damage. 


 Christian is starting year two in piano and he has a new teacher, Mr. Danny.  I think this will be a great fit for him.

I found an antique piano for sale for cheap and had to get it. There is something about the sound of a real piano verses a keyboard.  I've been trying to teach myself to play so it's a win-win.  I got the longest bench I could find so we can play (learn) together.



The kids all joined the Coulson Tough Kindness Club at school for fall semester. So neat! 


Found this upstairs after the girls were done playing one night.  I just know we're raising 
future teachers!




 Emerson lost tooth #7 at school and then she lost her tooth!  Don't worry.  I found it on the floor in my classroom just in time to go home so the tooth fairy could visit. 




We just love this sweet petite.  We are so proud of her.  It's not always easy being the youngest and not having a twin leaves you feeling left out every once in awhile.

 Love how much they help out, especially when school is in session!


We taught them how to play around the world which has become a family favorite.




We found an excuse to go to our favorite restaurant this month.

 




 Love this guy and his laser focus.

I found his notes from one of his library books - a list of elements.





No comments:

Post a Comment