Friday, May 13, 2011

Catch Up

 We had a great Mother's Day! 
I can now post our finger painting since all packages have been delivered.

The babies are doing new things every day.  I swear Julianna crawled a little bit yesterday, I just didn't see it.  She was far enough away from where I put her during Christian's bath to lead me to believe she will really be movin' in another week.

Stro's a great teacher.

Reading with Daddy before bed.  
Christian is everywhere and the baby gates are now up!  He loves to crawl in the exersaucers and climb up the gates.  I think he will be walking very soon.
I got on the scale with this big guy and it looked like he was 20.5 lbs.  Don't know how accurate that is but we don't go for our nine month check up until early June and he is getting so heavy so I'm curious to find out.  He's almost outgrown his 9-month sleepers! J-bird came in at 19 lbs. using my calculations.








Stro has become a favorite.  The other two "old" dogs just sleep in the other room.  Stro is always in on the action.  He is quite the guard dog.  I can't believe we haven't "lost" any baby toys to the dogs...yet.  I'm guessing puppies will be the babies first word.

Yes, our TV is always on.  It won't turn off.  It's like a giant night light!

No comments:

Post a Comment