Saturday, May 14, 2011

No More Peas!

Dear Mommy, Please do not feed us any more peas!
I know this is what they meant to say. 
The peas were in front of the camera so I'm sorry my arm is always in the way. 
I was trying to hide the peas with their oatmeal but they didn't fall for it.  
They were happy with jarred peas but they don't think much of homemade peas. 

Julianna also cries everytime I try to sneak in potatoes and yes, all of her spoons have bite marks.  She's up to 8 teeth. 
Christian will eat anything, even when he doesn't like it. 

Foods they've loved:
avocado
squash
bananas
sweet potatoes
green beans
pears
oatmeal
mango
peaches
carrots
apples
asparagus
cereal puffs

Christian has also been helping out with his own bottle.  He can get it to his mouth but he needs help holding it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment