Saturday, May 21, 2011

Never wake a sleeping baby...

unless it's your absolute favorite part of the day!

I was going through some "old" videos (seems like just yesterday) and thought I'd share one of my favorite times of the day with these angels, around 6 o'clock every morning.  This was during our first week with both of them at home.



They always wake up so happy!  I love waking up to them talking, even if it's 3am for a little cuddle time with Miss Julianna.  Best alarm clocks ever!  Julianna has been sleeping 10+ hours since May 4th!  It was my Mother's Day present I'm sure.  Christian's been sleeping like a rock since January, just like his daddy.  They both sleep through dogs barking and Christian sleeps through sister talking.  This was a Saturday morning in early April.



I can't imagine a better way to start each day!  Love you babies!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you thought to start recording when you were woken up in the night!!

    ReplyDelete