Friday, June 26, 2020

APRIL

Oh, April!  Will we ever leave our house again?

We didn't want to miss spring picture day.  So we took our own spring pictures.




The kids are getting into a smooth routine and are very responsible with their work each day so I can also do my work each day.


 Then this happened!  Goodbye hard drive.  My printer also died at the start of distance learning.

I had to limp along for a few days with this set up.

Ordered a new computer and it came pretty quickly but this was it.  Anything bigger was sold out.  This wasn't going to be able to keep up with me but the kids could use it.

My corner of the world surrounded by screens.

Was able to get my old computer fixed and switched them out.  We were back in business.


Lots of outside time and fresh air to help balance all the daily screen time requirements.









PE

The Caterpillars have been fun to check everyday - Science.







Getting ready for Easter - Art.




We also made lots of cookies - Math.



These kiddos love to read so I'm very thankful we have a ton of books here for our time at home.




Math has been fun too.

So much screen time.

Listening to story time with teachers before bed.

Emerson also lost tooth number 8.



Lots of days at home together but they are all playing and learning nicely.






No comments:

Post a Comment